welcome to clubpenguintracker
Welcome to clubpenguintracker plz all sign in or you sign up the owner is duenick and thx the betas for helping this site if something doesnt work plz contact a admin viral or duenick so remmber to contact us to make this stay the best
Welcome to clubpenguintracker plz all sign in or you sign up the owner is duenick and thx the betas for helping this site if something doesnt work plz contact a admin viral or duenick so remmber to contact us to make this stay the best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new club penguin tracker made by duenick and viral and this site hosted in by www.clubpenguintracker.wordpress.com plz support us there

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to club penguintracker the owners are Duenick and viral All new profile stuff goes to my best buddy viral thx

Hey everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuart35
Beginner
Beginner

Credits! : 8
Super Tracker Cards : 0

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Hey everyone!! Just to tell you i'm new here! So I wanna get a chance to meet everyone. Anyway I came here cause I got a message to be a mod. I am really nice. I have always wanted to be a king but a nice king. If I could become a king/president. I would end the stinkin Iraq war. And make Peace. Very Happy So I hope I can become a mod! Im jumping for joy! bounce Well bye everyone Exclamation
Back to top Go down
duenick
Admin
Admin
duenick

Credits! : -2147483440
Super Tracker Cards : 3

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Welcome to the fourm Nice to really get to meet you
Back to top Go down
https://cptracker.darkbb.com

Hey everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
welcome to clubpenguintracker :: Your first category :: U post-
Jump to: