welcome to clubpenguintracker
Welcome to clubpenguintracker plz all sign in or you sign up the owner is duenick and thx the betas for helping this site if something doesnt work plz contact a admin viral or duenick so remmber to contact us to make this stay the best
Welcome to clubpenguintracker plz all sign in or you sign up the owner is duenick and thx the betas for helping this site if something doesnt work plz contact a admin viral or duenick so remmber to contact us to make this stay the best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new club penguin tracker made by duenick and viral and this site hosted in by www.clubpenguintracker.wordpress.com plz support us there

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to club penguintracker the owners are Duenick and viral All new profile stuff goes to my best buddy viral thx

Hot Potato.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool Our Globe
Beginner
Beginner
Cool Our Globe

Credits! : 38
Super Tracker Cards : 0

Hot Potato. Empty
PostSubject: Hot Potato.   Hot Potato. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Ok, this game is easy to follow. Here's how it works:

1. I start with the potato
2. I will post some users name and pass the potato to them
example: "Passes potato to Viral"
3. Then Viral has to pass the potato and so on.

easy right? The only way this doesn't work is if the user is inactive, or they refuse to pass. If they "Drop" the potato by not passing it within... oh I don't know, 3 days or something, then they can't play until someone picks up the potato and passes it to them again.

RULES:

1. No Potato stealing.
2. No purposly dropping the potato
3. No ingoring another user who hasn't gotten the potato.

I just made this up so critisize all you guys want but I think this could be fun. Oh, and did I mention that you can also launch the potato? No, did I leave that out? Whoops... ok launching potatos is difficult, you have had to have recived the potato up to 3 times. To launch the potato is to throw the potato up in to the air using your super potato skillz. Once it's in the air any user can grab it. If more than 1 user grabs the potato then it counts as a drop for all the users who claimed to grab the potato.

I hope we have enough players. I'll begin by passing the potato to duenick
Back to top Go down
http://coolourglobe.com
duenick
Admin
Admin
duenick

Credits! : -2147483440
Super Tracker Cards : 3

Hot Potato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Potato.   Hot Potato. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Pass it to viral
Back to top Go down
https://cptracker.darkbb.com

Hot Potato.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
welcome to clubpenguintracker :: Posting Games :: Posting Games-
Jump to: