welcome to clubpenguintracker
Welcome to clubpenguintracker plz all sign in or you sign up the owner is duenick and thx the betas for helping this site if something doesnt work plz contact a admin viral or duenick so remmber to contact us to make this stay the best
Welcome to clubpenguintracker plz all sign in or you sign up the owner is duenick and thx the betas for helping this site if something doesnt work plz contact a admin viral or duenick so remmber to contact us to make this stay the best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new club penguin tracker made by duenick and viral and this site hosted in by www.clubpenguintracker.wordpress.com plz support us there

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to club penguintracker the owners are Duenick and viral All new profile stuff goes to my best buddy viral thx

Post forum ideas Here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
duenick
Admin
Admin
duenick

Credits! : -2147483440
Super Tracker Cards : 3

Post forum ideas Here Empty
PostSubject: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Post them ideas Here plz The ideas will be sent us
Back to top Go down
https://cptracker.darkbb.com
Badgerred
Admin
Admin

Credits! : 149
Super Tracker Cards : 0

PostSubject: Re: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:54 am

I think that...... Oh i cant think of anything cuz i already like it!
Back to top Go down
duenick
Admin
Admin
duenick

PostSubject: Re: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:55 am

Wow thx plz thx tjk
Back to top Go down
Nicole
betas
betas
Nicole

Credits! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Ohk... um I like it. But, not to be mean, I'm serious I'm not trying to be rude but... it COULD use a little improvement. I think you would get more users, and more active ones.. if you made a xat chat thing. If you don't already have one. I can make it for you. Also, I was thinkin maybe contests..... like who can think of the best background. Then, you can get a cool background! (It's already cool lolz). My last idea is that you should make a club thing for the forum's top posters. Like.. nobody else can be in it except the people that post the most. In the club there should be: discussion about cp, contests, a chat, topics, games, and other cool stuff. And again.. message me if you want me to make a chat or something like that.
Waddle on,
Nicole
Back to top Go down
Nicole
betas
betas
Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Oh and sorry for double post but...
You need ideas for name, right??
Ok I have a question
why was this forum called CP Tracker?/
It's a cool name. It just doesn't fit the theme. CP s the theme, yeah, but tracker?
Idk. Maybe...
Welll here are some ideas: Club Penguin land; Club Penguin Cheat Machine (If you want to add cheats/glitches I will help); 'Your screen name/real name' Productions; Rockhopper Island, Club Penguin Island; 'Your CP username' City; Stage Penguins; 'Your fave place in CP' Penguins
Yeah, or maybe just keep the original name.
I have endless ideas, let me know if you like any....
Waddle On,
Nicole S.
Back to top Go down
duenick
Admin
Admin
duenick

PostSubject: Re: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Yes nichole are you off the clubpenguintracker wordpress thing
Back to top Go down
Nicole
betas
betas
Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:59 pm

No lulz you sent me a message on DP
Back to top Go down
duenick
Admin
Admin
duenick

PostSubject: Re: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Oww yeh i remmber
Back to top Go down
Viral
Admin
Admin
Viral

Credits! : 12334967

PostSubject: Re: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:40 pm

yea nicole right we should have contest and the admins could think what will be the prize
Back to top Go down
Cool Our Globe
Beginner
Beginner
Cool Our Globe

Credits! : 38

PostSubject: Re: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 pm

I think getting the forums and catagories should be our first priority. Right now it looks like a jumbled mess of forums thrown together. After that we need a theme make over, something with more detail. You are way more likley to attract more users depending on how well the forum looks. So visual stuff is deffinatley important
Back to top Go down
http://coolourglobe.com
duenick
Admin
Admin
duenick

PostSubject: Re: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Yes but the Blog i own www.clubpenguintracker.wordpress.com All voted for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post forum ideas Here   Post forum ideas Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post forum ideas Here
Page 1 of 1