welcome to clubpenguintracker
Welcome to clubpenguintracker plz all sign in or you sign up the owner is duenick and thx the betas for helping this site if something doesnt work plz contact a admin viral or duenick so remmber to contact us to make this stay the best
Welcome to clubpenguintracker plz all sign in or you sign up the owner is duenick and thx the betas for helping this site if something doesnt work plz contact a admin viral or duenick so remmber to contact us to make this stay the best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new club penguin tracker made by duenick and viral and this site hosted in by www.clubpenguintracker.wordpress.com plz support us there

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to club penguintracker the owners are Duenick and viral All new profile stuff goes to my best buddy viral thx

Organization? And some other things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool Our Globe
Beginner
Beginner
Cool Our Globe

Credits! : 38
Super Tracker Cards : 0

Organization? And some other things Empty
PostSubject: Organization? And some other things   Organization? And some other things Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:20 am

These forums should really get some organization going. Not to be mean or anything but I'm having a tough time finding the right places to post and stuff. There should be like 3-4 catagories and then forums coresponding to those catagories within them.
Then we should get a "Latest Topics" box. It's really useful for the users and will prob'ly generate some more posts/replies.

How about a "tracker" forum. It can be for if anyone sees a beta or famous penguin they'll post there. They should post the time, day, server, room(s), and if they randomly found the penguin or if they used a tracker. and If they used a tracker they should provide a link.

Thanks,
Cool Our Globe

Last edited by Cool Our Globe on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://coolourglobe.com
duenick
Admin
Admin
duenick

Credits! : -2147483440
Super Tracker Cards : 3

PostSubject: Re: Organization? And some other things   Organization? And some other things Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:23 am

Yeh i agree lol i well so sertantly get it to my back up mod
Back to top Go down
https://cptracker.darkbb.com
buckhunter3
Beginner
Beginner
buckhunter3

Credits! : 2
Super Tracker Cards : 0

PostSubject: Re: Organization? And some other things   Organization? And some other things Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:18 am

ya i argee
Back to top Go down
duenick
Admin
Admin
duenick

Credits! : -2147483440
Super Tracker Cards : 3

PostSubject: Re: Organization? And some other things   Organization? And some other things Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:18 am

A tracking data base ok coming up
Back to top Go down
https://cptracker.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization? And some other things   Organization? And some other things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organization? And some other things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
welcome to clubpenguintracker :: Your first category :: Ideas-
Jump to: